Saturday, February 26, 2011

Charlotte is TWO

Well, with all the sickness in our house the weekend before Charlotte's birthday, her official birthday party at our house ended up getting cancelled. It was really disappointing because my parents were going to come a day early so my mom and I could go shopping for my birthday while my dad played with the girls.

On Charlotte's actual birthday, we were helping my brother move, so we all brought presents and we replenished all the calories we burned during the day with birthday cake after dinner.


Everyone was still in moving clothes, but we took a few minutes to put a cute party dress on Charlotte. So pretty! And of course, her favorite accessory - bunny. She's actually sitting on her presents in the second photo.


Charlotte loves the Disney princesses. Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle - in that order. In fact, her pullups have two designs. One has only Belle, and the other has Belle, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. She often digs in the bag until she finds the one with Cinderella on it.

I think her favorite presents were the Disney princess dolls and books that we got her. The dolls are almost barbie sized, but they are stuffed. I anticipate that Charlotte's big sister is going to want to stake a claim to them.






Stay tuned for Charlotte's birthday part II next weekend when we visit Kevin's family.

0 comments: