Friday, January 28, 2011

The "Racing Rink"

One of our local skating rinks lets you bring ride on toys and strollers on Fridays, so we checked it out with some of our friends on Friday. Caroline calls it the "racing rink."

My girls had lots of fun. Charlotte liked the shopping cart, baby stroller, and ride on toys. Caroline did really well on her roller skates, big wheel, and Henry's bike. Notice that Charlotte is pushing a shopping cart in the background of Caroline's roller skating picture.

Even though I didn't get to visit very much with my mommy friends, I enjoyed the end of the outing when Caroline and Charlotte were playing together just like best friends... taking turns pushing each other on our pink ride-on car. Caroline would get off and pat the seat for Charlotte to take her turn. It just warmed my heart.

We ended the day with a picnic in the sun on the front lawn.







0 comments: