Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playhouse fun

We've been outside a lot this week because we are having lovely weather. Caroline and Charlotte both have so much fun playing in the playhouse together. I wish the house had two phones because it tends to be a favorite (preview of the teenage years?).



One of the things I always notice when they are in the playhouse is what a height difference the girls have. Charlotte barely peaks over the door and Caroline is starting to fill up the entire doorway. I know they are almost 2 1/2 years apart in age, but I forget that since I'm with them day in and day out.


Caroline is climbing out of the window here...

Charlotte was having fun closing the door and saying "bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye." She repeats everything until you acknowledge her (I guess she'll make a good middle child someday).



0 comments: