Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never ending tile

I think we may finally be in the home stretch on the bathroom tile.

We stayed up until 1am last night working on the shower. I think we should have it all done by the end of naptime today.
Then, it will be onto finishing up the floor after the girls are in bed tonight. It should go pretty fast since the tiles are so much bigger.


I praise God that he orchestrated someone at church to lend us a tile saw. I can't imagine how much we would have spent renting one for this long. I just had no idea it would take over a week to get it done, since it went so much faster just doing the boring white tiles around the bathtubs at our old house.


Here's a blast from the past.

1 comments:

Carrie S. said...

I love the new family pic at the top! I just noticed it.