Monday, July 26, 2010

17 months

Charlotte is exactly 17 months old in this picture.

We went to the doctor for a 17 month check-up the next day and her stats were:
Weight: 20 lbs 14 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 32 in (75th percentile)
FOC: 45.7 cm (25-50th percentile)

I didn't realize until it was too late that we should have had a 15 month check-up, so we did an early/combined 18 month check-up. I compared her stats to Caroline's 18 month stats and they seem to be about the same for height (Caroline was a 1/2 inch taller, but I'm sure Charlotte will catch up in the next month). I was surprised to find that Charlotte's weight is less. Caroline was over 24 pounds. I thought the fact that Charlotte will actually drink whole milk would have made her a bit higher. Still, the girls seem to be staying pretty consistant, which works out well for hand-me downs.

Here's a comparison photo. Charlotte only has 4 teeth at 17 months, but a lot more hair. Caroline is 17 months, 17 days and has double the teeth, but just barely enough hair for pigtails and almost no bangs.



0 comments: