Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caroline has some other stories to share for the week.

She got to go to praise team practice with Kevin on Wednesday. He's asked if she wanted to go with him in the past and she hasn't wanted to. But this week, when he was cleaning up and getting ready to go, she got out her backpack and announced she was going. After much discussion between Kevin and me, she got to go along. She did great!! We are both so proud of her. And it was a long practice too (7 pm - 10 pm). She colored, clapped, danced, and sang. She sat in the front pew, stood by the front pew, and also got to stand on stage. I think Kevin really had fun having her there too.

Caroline and I like to paint her toenails. We do them rainbow colors. I painted her nails for the first time last week. I also figured out that she loves to paint my nails with a art brush and water.




Caroline has been such a good big sister this week. She has asked several times to play with Charlotte... usually when I'm about to feed her or put her down for a nap. I'm so glad that she has a desire to be with her sister.

2 comments:

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

Caroline did such a GREAT job at praise team practice this week! I am so glad that she came along. It was sweet to see her with her daddy and enjoying the experience. :)

Kelly Mc said...

look at those long legs! wonder where she gets 'em?? :)