Saturday, August 29, 2009

Granny's visit

Granny came to visit us for the beginning of the week.

You know those survey's on your receipts at department stores? Well, Granny completed one and actually won the big shopping spree. So, she came to take the three of us girls shopping. It was lots of fun. Charlotte got some much needed warmer outfits - since we are the total opposite season in the 6-9 month size for the girls. Hopefully, by October, Charlotte will be needing the pants and long sleeve tops we bought.

Having fun taking pictures.



We got to go to the "bounce house."

Granny got in on the fun!!


It was Granny's birthday on Tuesday, so we had a cake. Caroline helped bake it. Mommy decorated it. And Caroline helped with the candles.





It was lots of fun. As soon as Granny's car was out of site, Caroline exclaimed, "I miss Granny." We'll see her again in two week though.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

She cannot seriously be the girls' Grandma! She looks WAY too young to have grandchildren!!! Seriously?!

Unknown said...

Yes, that is my real mother (as far as I know). That was some anniversary of her 29th birthday, but she probably wouldn't appreciate me saying which.

Carrie S. said...

I always wondered if anyone won those things! I always forget to enter them by the time I get home from the store.