Sunday, July 12, 2009

And for Kevin...

Now, for some doting on my wonderful husband...

This weekend he -
-fixed the utility closet door
-unloaded the dishwasher
-put away Caroline's pool
-finished updating my computer to a new version of windows (after staying up until 4 am working on it the rest of the weekend)
-fixed our friends' video camera (and earned us a free dinner)
-installed a new speaker in the Jumperoo (yay, I'm so glad to have the music again)
-watched the girls while I went to a MOPS leadership meeting
-made our bed and put away laundry while watching the girls
-bought me chocolate
-had to clean up a poop explosion (Charlotte) followed by cleaning a pee mishap on the potty (Caroline) (don't you love those two-fers)
-let me run errands by myself (glad I missed the two-fer)

I'm sure I've missed some things, but isn't my husband great!! Too bad other husbands don't read my blog... although Frank comments sometimes, so maybe Kristin will reap benefits from this post ; )

2 comments:

Frank said...

As Kevin always advised me: "if they can't find you handsome, at least let 'em find you handy."

Carrie S. said...

I think getting the chocolate takes the cake. ;-)