Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Lights


Caroline is very into Christmas lights this year. We took her for a walk down our street after dark last night and she loved it. She expects to see Christmas lights when we drive around during the day too.


This evening, I took Caroline out on an errand. Here's what I heard from the back seat...


Oooooo!

Christmas lights!

Mommy, oooooo, that!

Oooooo!

More Christmas lights!

Those! Mommy! Those!

Oooooo!

Train!

Look, mommy, that!

White, green, blue!

Baby Jesus!

Oooooo!


I was so tickled by her antics that I called Kevin (who was on his way to praise team practice) and related her quotes. We are going to try to get it on video.

2 comments:

Becky Perez said...

Reece is just liket that!! I feel like I drive 5 mph down every street just so we can look at and comment on every yard decoration. That's how it was with the pumkins, too! Aren't holidays so much more fun with little girls to share them with?! I can't wait to put up our decorations! Also, when did you want to get together? How about next week?

Anonymous said...

Awww... I wish I could hear her!