Monday, November 17, 2008

Job search update

Still no word on Job #1. We had the impression that they would decide last week, so we don't know if the answer is no or if the decision is taking longer than expected.

Kevin does have a job fair on Wednesday and an interview with Job #2 on Friday at 9 am (ironically, it is the same company that Kevin and I worked for when we met).

Thanks to everyone that asked for updates.


cristina said...

this is the post i was looking for...any updates on this?

when are you coming over? ;) i know, december is likely crazy.