Thursday, July 10, 2008

Progress

Well, I haven't gotten as much done this week as I'd wanted to. But, I did get all of the pictures that I had printed onto scrapbook pages (through this March). I'm still need to journal (November through March), and then go back and do titles (further back than this current project). I don't know if I'll be able to get all of that done before we leave for Tyler tomorrow, but oh well.

I also got three coats of white paint on Caroline's bookshelf and I'm almost done painting the details. I'll have to post a picture when I finish. But this is the BEFORE....


Yesterday, I treated myself to lunch at La Madeliene.


Today, I went to Wal-mart and bought Pull-ups and a step for the potty. We are going to give this potty training thing a go when we get home. Then we'll be on to taking away our bedtime pacifier and moving to her new bedroom for her birthday, and Caroline will officially be a BIG girl. She's growing up folks.

1 comments:

cristina said...

can't wait to see it! :)