Monday, October 8, 2007

Clunker revisited

For those of you that read my blog in July (http://worldofwelch.blogspot.com/2007/07/clunker.html) about the clunker that frequents my neighbor's curbside...

... it's ba - ack!! Today, it had a 2x4 supporting the hood, so some kind of work was taking place.

In addition, my neighbors also have some interesting Halloween yard decorations that include a skull fence along the curb with red lights in the eyes of each skull, a tombstone, a ghost that "flies" on a line between two trees with a creepy ghoul voice, and an inflatable horse drawn hearse that I find quite disturbing.

(It looks like this.)

Mental note: If you are coming to Caroline's birthday party... avert your little one's eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Interesting.

Debra said...

gee, and i thought the giant inflatable spider next door to me was creepy!