Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Free Photo

So, I was shopping at Babies 'R Us today - they had a deal for a free jumbo box of wipes when you buy two jumbo boxes of diapers - when a woman from the portrait studio came up to me in the isle and said that they weren't busy and would give me a free 8x10 if I'd let them take Caroline's picture.

My first thought was, "she isn't in her cutest outfit," but I figured, why not. I know the ploy is to get me to buy more - but I'm too smart for that . The even better part is that they printed the picture right there, so I don't have to haul my cookies back down I-10 to pick it up.

So, I'm home now with my single 8x10 picture. Go me for resisting : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you got to keep the digital images of the rest? Go you! I think it's a super cute outfit!

Debra said...

How cool! How did you use of all the other pics? I like the outfit too.