Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last Kindermusik Class

Caroline's last Kindermusik class was today. It was like the last day of any class... all the moms lingering around at the end, not wanting it to be over. I'm a little sad thinking about next week and the fact that we won't have class.

Caroline has really enjoyed the class. She loved looking at the teacher and other babies. It was so amazing to watch Caroline grow in the class. She was only 3 months old when class started in January and she really couldn't interact very much. But now, she can hold all the instruments - even shaking some - and she can sit by herself which allows me to do more things with her. Even better, she doesn't spit up all over when I try to dance her around now.

I haven't decided if we'll take a class in the summer, but we'll probably take Sing and Sign in the fall.

Here are some pictures from class. The first three are from a couple weeks ago when the teacher took pictures to hand out on the last day, and the rest are from today. All the kids got a instrument to take home today - jingle bell with a red handle.

1 comments:

Irene said...

I love that you have so many pics of YOU with Caroline. I'm usually the one taking all the pics so I'm not in many with any of the kids. I need to get you to show me how to do the slide show thing with all the pics. That's great!