Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kevin's birthday

Well, this year I remembered not to put the birthday candle in the HOT cherry cobbler.  Ice cream on top worked so much better!  And per Kevin's request, he had a hamburger with grilled cheese sandwiches for buns. 




I know that Kevin likes my food when he takes a picture of it with his phone!

And because he's such a super dad, he spent his birthday evening driving the girls and me around Prestonwood to look at Christmas lights.  And because he's an extraordinary husband, he swung by On the Border on the way home to buy me the ONLY thing that sounded appetizing... chips, tortillas, and queso.  I don't think first trimester preggos have cravings, we just have one and only thing that will fill our hunger yet not make us lose our lunch.  Thankfully, I made it through my first trimester without losing my lunch.


0 comments: