Friday, October 28, 2011

Trick-or-Treat at Ainsley Courte

We had our annual trick-or-treat visit to Ainsley Courte today.   

I'm sure that if they've told someone once, then they've told people a thousand times that they are ballerinas this year.  They have been very excited about it.  I was excited about it too because grandma got Caroline (and Charlotte, too) a new leotard and skirt for her birthday that worked great, so mommy didn't have to sew anything.




We made a quick stop at my allergy office on the way so I could catch up on my shots.  The office was pretty empty, so the girls danced around while we waited our 20 minutes.  I just love looking at their little buns.  They turned out so cute.


A cold front came through last night, so it was a little chilly this morning.  I kept putting Charlotte's sweater on and then she'd take it off.

All the residents thought the girls were so cute.



After getting their treats, the girls sat around on the floor eating some of their bounty.

1 comments:

Carrie S. said...

What cute ballerinas!