Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pigs are flying!

Well friends, the day has finally arrived.  I have created a Facebook account. 

I've been avoiding Facebook like the plague because I frankly don't need another computer oriented time sucker, but alas, I have given in.

And I owe it all to my wonderful new SIL (love ya!!).  She invited me to Pinterest and I had to have a Facebook account to access it.  And I wasn't really sure what I could use Pinterest for, but I finally found a purpose.  Of course... it's for homeschool!!  It's going to be a great way to organize all the ideas that I find online.   It will replace my 3 page document of links for activities to make that only have boring links.  Now, I can organize them and show a pictures.  Super cool.

I'm also excited to finally be able to follow what some of my "non-blogging" friends are up to.

0 comments: