Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home Preschool - Week 14 - Easter



Letter of the Week: April 18-22
Letter of the Week: Easter/ Earth week
Verse: Matthew 28:5-6 "But the angel answered, and said to the woman, "Do not be afraid for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here for He is risen, as He said." "
Bible Story:
Circle Time Rhyme: Easter Day poem
Circle Time Song: Lord I Lift Your Name on High
Monday: Letter Activity - Copywork Mt 28:5-6
Caroline: AM: Jellybean Graph
Charlotte: Jellybean sorting

We didn't have much time for school this week between BSF, visiting the nursing home, and hosting family, but we did have school on Monday with our neighbor.

Sorting Jelly Beans was a big hit. Charlotte sorted them by color into her bowls, and did a very good job. Caroline and Kate did a graph that I found online.


1 comments:

Carrie S. said...

I don't think I would have left many jellybeans for the graph! lol.