Friday, July 9, 2010

Hooked on Phonics sale

Since this isn't on Marianne's blog yet, I'll post it here and give her the credit...

Great sale for Hooked on Phonics (HOP) was reported at http://hip2save.com/2010/07/hooked-on-phonics-additional-50-off-clearance-wipe-off-workbook-only-1-78-more.html.

First of all, there is a good sale. But in addition to that, there's a 50% off code!!

Caroline and I did the 3 practice lessons for the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read K-2nd and really loved it. I got the $200 curriculum for $30 ($40 after tax and shipping). It comes with 30 books, so that right there is a value itself.

My current plan is to start off this fall with the HOP program, Bible Story Coloring Pages which include a Bible story lesson on the back of each picture (a tip from Sarah Mc), and
Handwriting without Tears (a tip from Amber). I'll throw in the math and science and we'll be all set.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw that, too. Only, on moneysavingmom.com :)