Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday night fun

Caroline and I had a really fun time together on Friday night.

After having dinner with some friends, the girls and I came home while Kevin stayed to help with some computer issues. I got the girls in their jammies and put Charlotte to bed. Then, Caroline and I snuggled up in my bed and watched "mommy's shows." We watched The Cooking Loft, Ace of Cakes, and Say Yes to the Dress. Caroline eventually fell asleep on my chest while I was rubbing her back, but it was a lot of fun hanging out with her. Several times during a show, she'd cuddle up and tell me the things that were on her mind.

Like, during the cooking show about soups, she told me that she liked it when I put chicken in soup. She also likes grilled cheese and cold watermelon. There were lots of "I love you's" and little kisses.

It was a very special night.


(Making pancakes 7/6/10 for breakfast.)

1 comments:

Marianne said...

That is so very special!