Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another tooth!!

Well, it's been eight, long months since Charlotte's last tooth and we finally have another tooth!! October 27th, according to my data, was tooth number two. Today, after a week of fussiness, tooth three broke through.

That's got to be a record or something. Eight months between teeth!! Wow. Probably something that only impressess a mother though.

Other notable firsts... Charlotte started nodding for "yes" this weekend. She still occassionally shakes her head as if to say "no," when we in fact know she means "yes."

She also says "kay" as in "okay."

And we moved her from her high chair to a booster seat at the family table. I think she's enjoying being a little closer to all the dinnertime action. I just have to make sure that I don't leave any of my utensils within her reach.

2 comments:

Becky Perez said...

Oh MY! When I first glanced at this, I thought it just said, "we have number 3!" as in CHILD number 3. I was thinking, how did that happen so fast! :) Have I been gone that long??
Anyway, I'm glad you are coming to the galveston party!! I hope it all works out. You just never can plan anything firmly with little ones, it seems...

Melissa said...

That is a LONG time between teeth! yay for Charolotte. We kept Addie in the high chair until she was almost 2 and a half, but we moved Ryan to the table just after he turned 1. It's funny how different things are with #2.