Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day pictures


The girls and I celebrated Father's day on Saturday since Kevin was singing on Sunday. Caroline made Kevin a card, and a couple art projects throughout the week. I also updated a new DAD picture for him with both the girls.
At church, they had tables set up for the kids to make cards for their dads. I was interested to see what Caroline would do since I was just sitting nearby supervising. She drew a green flower all on her own. Then, when we sat back down, she asked me to tell her the letters in her name, so she could write it on her card.

After church was dismissed, Kevin picked Caroline up on stage to sing the closing song. It was really cute.


1 comments:

Kelly Mc said...

love the pic of Kevin and Caroline onstage - must have been so exciting for her!