Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We went to Kevin's parent's in College Station the evening before Christmas Eve. We had fun hanging out the day of Christmas Eve and spending some time with Granny and Grandad.

We attended Christmas Eve service at our old church. It was a nice service. I love Christmas because it's one of the only times that Bible churches have "children's time." Caroline went up to the front with my two nephews and did great. At least until she went down the wrong aisle on the way back. Luckily, I saw her go the wrong way and was able to help her find me. One of my nephews also got lost on the way back, but his preschool teacher was close and helped him find mom.

The kids (notice that Kevin is included in the picture) had fun playing with Granny's new Magna-tiles. They were house of fun for the whole family.



We let Granny open her Lego Star Wars Wii game on Christmas Eve.



Then we all had tamales that we brought from Pappasittos.

The best part is setting out the girls Christmas presents from me and Kevin.

0 comments: