Monday, August 3, 2009

June/July Art

Last month we worked on cutting pieces from long, thin strips of paper. The numbers one through ten (we did two projects with apples from the book Ten Apples Up On Top). We also painted with some washable paint that I got on sale. I've been cutting my styrofoam egg cartons into three sections of four and we use those for the paint. In addition to paint brushes, she also paints with some of my make-up sponges. Most of Caroline's painted pictures are of "Bathtubs."

I think we did this self portrait in May, but I'm just now taking a picture of it.

I made some bows for my niece from the dollar section ribbon from Target. I knew we could do something with a dozen empty ribbon spools. So we painted them up (I did some of them) and made a mobile.

2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

So creative!

Marianne said...

You are such a fun and crafty mommy!