Sunday, February 8, 2009

What's your guess?

Yes folks, it's time for the Welch baby "what are we having" game!!
It's all about bragging rights people : )

So, add a comment and tell me if you think we are having a boy or a girl. Then I'll write it down and put it in the baby book (oh yes, I guess I should buy one of those).

K already commented on another post that she votes for a girl. And she was right when she voted with Caroline. And then there was Granny and Aunt Katy who changed their vote to girl the night before Caroline was born. Hey, we are up for anything, so have fun.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You already know I think it's a boy. Not because of how you're "carrying" or anything, just a hunch. Whenever I think of your baby, I just think of it as a boy.

mindy said...

I vote girl!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. I will go with boy. No reason.

Mom said...

I think Owen is coming soon; Uncle Will also thinks it's a boy. Grandpa won't commit.

P.S. Charlotte sweetie, we will be so excited to have another granddaughter, too:)

Cora said...

I am guessing a girl. :)

Thanks for asking about Vladimir I forgot to reply, sorry. He is doing okay Sunday is his hardest day so we had to stop coming to B+. Keep us in your prayers if you remember :).

Anonymous said...

Aunt Katy and Granny are thinking girl again!