Sunday, January 25, 2009

Book worm

Caroline's favorite thing to do this week was to pile all of the Golden Books we own into her bed at bedtime and naptime. Several times this week, Kevin and I pulled all the books out of her bed and put them away when we checked on her before turning in ourselves.


I'd like to be a fly on the wall to see how she piles them all in (which I've caught her at, she heaves them over the bed rail before making another trip to the bookshelf), feeling satisfied that they are all there, and finding a place in her bed to finally go to sleep.





Note: We are working on our strategy to keep the books on her bookshelf. I think we succeeded yesterday.

2 comments:

cristina said...

my girls have enjoyed books in their beds too. i used to put a small basket/container with a few books in the basket--also collected other small toys...worked, sort of.

there must also be some joy in pulling them off the shelves...alex still pulls them onto the floor. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

Noah does this! That makes me feel better! I was starting to wonder why :)
Christie