Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gymboree

Saturday, we went to Gymboree for a birthday party. Caroline was pretty shy and timid until after cake and juice. Somehow, after all that sugar, she seemed a lot more outgoing... go figure!

On the balance beam.

Pulling daddy.


On the trampoline.
Now, I have to interject a mom story here. Many of you are moms of very outgoing children, so you might not understand, but in big group situations like this, I'm always praying that Caroline will have a good time. All day, I was hoping she'd do the parachute for once... no such luck. But anyway, I was so surprised when Caroline jumped on the trampoline. It's not like I don't encourage her to try new things, but in the back of my mind I can picture me putting her on something and her immediately wanting off. But just look how she took to the trampoline. I got such a kick out of watching her.



1 comments:

Becky Perez said...

I'll have to send you the pic of caroline and reece on the see-saw. They aren't smiling, but it's still cure