Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

We went to the 5 o'clock Christmas Eve service. Kevin went straight from work to the church since he was playing on the praise team.



Caroline did really well through the whole service. Although, I was glad to have Grandma and Grandpa to trade her off with. She LOVED her mini-flashlight that the kids got instead of candles. It entertained her until I took her out for a potty break during the message. She actually switched her flashlight out after the service before settling on a third color.


Here's two clips of the praise team playing Mannheim Steamroller between services. They did an awesome job!! I'm sorry the first video is so jumpy.

1 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you all had a nice Christmas! Caroline's kitchen is so fun!

Please tell Kevin that we thought the praise team did an awesome job on Christmas Eve. We were still in the sanctuary when they played this song, and I had my back turned to the stage talking with friends. I didn't realize that it was them playing (and not a Mannheim Steamroller feed from a CD) until I heard the cheering! It was amazing! We are so blessed with such a talented group! :)