Wednesday, July 2, 2008

... night and day it's Cinderella

Well, it's been over a week since I posted. I know none of you missed me, but I'll give you my excuses anyway.

First, I took Caroline down to one nap once we got back from vacation. It's been an adjustment. More for me than for her.

And second, I've been cleaning up after multiple doggy bodily fluids for almost a week now. My spot bot, rubber gloves, carpet shampoo-er, cleaners, mops, and paper towels have really been getting a work out. Thankfully, I think we are at the end of it. If not, then I may banish the dogs to the backyard forever.


(Caroline doesn't really help clean this stuff up. This is just a cute pictures to go with my post.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you!! I keep checking for anything new. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Same with Lilly. They say it's common in spayed dogs over five years old. Don't know what to do!