Sunday, January 22, 2012

Human body unit

Just thought I'd share with any of my homeschool followers that we are embarking on our Human Body study for science in one week.

In an effort to simplify my lesson plans, I'm going to follow along with Spell Out Loud Human Body Unit for some lesson ideas and use the My First Human Body Book (coloring) ($4) for our "worksheets."

This should carry us through the end of the school year.

I'm excited about starting a study on the body because Caroline seems to ask a lot of questions about things like digestion.  I'm hoping she'll really enjoy it.  I happen to love physiology and how it shows what an amazing Creator we have!

I may even get to add in some fetal development stuff at the end of the year right before the baby comes, which I think would be really fun... minus all the birds and the bees stuff obviously.

0 comments: