Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Steps!!

So here's the proof, Charlotte can walk....

I was actually amazed when Kevin just stood her up and she took steps out into open air after dinner tonight. Over the past few days, I've noticed that she's only prone to walk towards furniture, and you have to give her a sufficient bribe like the remote or a favorite toy. If you try to get her to walk towards a person, she'll just sit herself down and crawl.

I like how she resteadies herself in the middle. I guess that's part of the benefit of walking later... she's got the balance thing sort of figured out.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Monumental and so exciting!
I can't wait to see this in person next week, Charlotte.
Keep practicing, Honey:)

Love,
Grandma

Carrie S. said...

Yay! I don't think Zack is going to walk anytime soon - he much prefers crawling right now.