Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Portraits

I'm really behind in posting the portraits we did for Charlotte's birthday.

I had won a session at MOPS to have them done by a friend of mine. Check out her website .

It was great because she came to our house and brought backdrops and props. My girls could have been more co-operative at times, but we had a lot of fun. I love Charlotte's picture with the number 1 that Amber brought.

I hadn't planned on being in the pictures but she did a few of me with the girls too.
























4 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Love them! My fav of Caroline is the one with her leg up!

Marianne said...

So cute!

miss mod mom said...

Love these pictures Margaret... my fave is the one you have at the top of the page of the two of them.

Kelly Mc said...

Your girls are growing up so fast! They are too cute!