Friday, December 18, 2009

Pulling Up

I realized that I don't have any pictures of Charlotte pulling up, so I took some this week.

Charlotte is an expert at pulling up now. I've seen her switch surfaces a couple times. She was pulled up on the nursery rocking chair and pivoted enough to switch to the nightstand (and fun handle). She still isn't cruising or taking steps while she's holding on to a surface.

She is very good at getting back down. She just lets go and sits right down.





I think that we were waking Caroline up from a nap during these photos, so that's why Caroline is in bed in the background. Charlotte loves to crawl in behind me when I go to tell Caroline that naptime is over. I really think she misses her big sister. In fact, I've had her fuss when I've decided to let Caroline sleep a bit longer and carry Charlotte back out of Caroline's room.


Look at this tongue. She could be in KISS or something.









I find Charlotte standing in the crib a lot more often after naptimes now.
















2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Haha! Love the KISS comment

Mom said...

I love the pictures where Charlotte is smiling with her lower lip tucked in. She's adorable:)