Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sunshine

Anytime Charlotte is fussy, we sing "You are my sunshine" to her. Caroline likes to help. Sometimes we sing the words silly (Our most classic versions are "You are my sunscreen," "...hot dog," and "pumpkin").

We were cleaning up from dinner on Saturday and Caroline started playing on the piano and singing it. I think she's even pretending to turn sheet music at one point - something she must have picked up on at praise team practice. Luckily, my camera was nearby, so I caught it all on video.


2 comments:

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

VERY cute!!! You have got quite the musician on your hands. :)

Mom said...

Caroline...
You are my fun time,
My precious fun time,
When we tea party
and color, too
You'll never know dear
how I adore you
Love my "Doodlebug" everyday:)

Love,
Grandma