Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Tyler with my family. We've only been able to go a couple times since we've been married since one of us was always working the Friday after. My mom is such a good hostess and I love getting to eat all my favorite foods (yay, deviled eggs with lots of mustard).

It was only a year ago that we got a phone call, on our trip up, that Kevin was being offered a job. It was truly something to be thankful for last year. It feels like so long ago that everything felt so up in the air. But our God is so good!!

I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband and precious daughters. I am truly blessed to have them in my life, and that they put up with all my shortcomings.





We had a late lunch, but Charlotte got her meal on time so she could be napping while we feasted. Her bib says "gobble, gobble."



Poor Caroline had a 103 degree temp on Thanksgiving day that came out of no where. She had a pre-meal nap, but perked up enough to enjoy eating over a dozen black olives off of her fingers. Olives are one of her favorite treats during holiday meals with my family.

1 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Aww... poor thing. I'm glad she's feeling better.