Monday, September 28, 2009

Caroline sings


I just can't tell you how much fun it is that Caroline sings now. It took a long time, but now she sings all the time.

She even made up a song called "Hanging on a tree" that was about the monkeys on her cousin's shower curtain... it's just the same verse repeated over and over again to a melody. I also believe she has a song about "mistakes."

Here she is singing "All Creation." She mainly sings the "you are holy" part.

Other songs she knows...

"Amazing grace" (the version with the "my chains are gone, I've been set free, my God my Savior (which she used to say Samuel) has rescued me.")

"Bye, bye" by Jo Dee Messina (I picked it out for her because it repeats the same word so much)

"Mickey" by Toni Basil (because she likes Mickey Mouse so much and I remember it from DTV Valentine videos when I was a kid)

0 comments: