Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Children's museum

We went to the Houston Children's Museum on monday with my MOPS group. My friend, Kelley, caught several photos of me and the girls. It's such a pleasure to actually be in pictures with them.






We had fun. Caroline likes the Tot Spot best because all the kids are her height or less. The big kids overwhelm her (and me, for that matter) in the other areas. We also checked out Water Works this time. I thought it was going to be like a splash pad, but it is actually a series of troughs that have water flowing through them, so kids can experiment with building boats, making dams, and redirecting water. We'll have to take a change of clothes and spend more time there in the future.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, you can park on the nearby streets for free and save $7 on parking.

1 comments:

katy said...

it is definitely good to see you in front of the camera!