Thursday, December 18, 2008

Photo tag

I've been photo tagged. Here were the rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!



This photo was from April of 2004. Pre-kids of course because it's a picture of our dogs, Holly and Buddy. They are laying on the Kevin's bachelor futon that we finally got rid of this year... yay, my mission was finally accomplished. It's taken in the "study" in our house in Bryan... oh, the days of spare bedrooms.
I tag, Kristin, Andrea, Cristina, and Sarah.

2 comments:

cristina said...

does it count if the 4th picture in the 4th folder is a sample picture of some icy blue field?

i'd cleaned off this laptop and moved all my pictures to a removable drive.....i'll look there soon. :)

Andrea said...

Ack! I'll post the picture on my blog soon but I don't have any people to tag since I've "used up" all my blogging friends w/ the Honest Scrap award, and don't want to bother them again so soon. lol.