Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rock, Roll 'n Ride Trike

Deal alert!!
All of my mom friends with kids over 12 months old need to drop everything and head to the nearest Wal-mart. The Fisher-Price Rock, Roll, 'n Ride Trike is on sale for $25. That's at least $10 less than anywhere I've ever seen it.
This trike is the coolest. It has "three fun ways to ride! Lock the base in place for ride-on, rocking fun. As your child grows, the base converts to an extra long push handle so you can comfortably stroll behind while they learn to pedal. When they’re ready to ride on their own, the handle removes, seat adjusts and foot pegs fold up for easy independent pedaling. And they’re off!"
I just bought the last one at the Wal-mart on 529 (and I had to get a clerk to help me find it behind some other boxes). Go, go, go and see if you can get a raincheck.

0 comments: