Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Funny Story

This morning, I was folding Caroline's laundry and there were three towels from Caroline's bathroom (a bathmat, a hand towel, and a washcloth). I gave them to her and told her to "put them away" in her bathroom in order to occupy her while I finished up.

I was relating this story to Kevin tonight as we entered the bathroom to start Caroline's bathtime. The bathmat and hand towel were in the bathtub... which is kind of what I anticipated her to do with them when I asked her to put them away. The washcloth, however, was IN the toilet.

It kind of makes sense b/c we keep a washcloth on the top of the toilet tank to dry her face and Kevin's hands during bathtime. I think that was her actual motive for the washcloth. It was pretty funny to make the discovery though.

0 comments: