Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bonus picture and story

Here's a pic from this weekend. Caroline is in love with playing with her sunglasses.


And a story from this morning. I was starting a load of laundry while Caroline was finishing her breakfast. I grabbed some of her laundry upstairs and decided that I would have time to wash Elmo and her blanket before her nap. I wasn't hiding Elmo, but I didn't really think she'd see him as I passed through the kitchen. (You see where this is going, don't you.)
When I came back from the laundry room... "mo mo, mo mo." She'd seen. I explained that Elmo was taking a bath and I even opened the washer and showed her. Never underestimate the power of distraction, but she missed "mo mo" several times throughout the morning.
I'll have to be more sneaky next time.

0 comments: