Thursday, September 20, 2007

New things

Just a few new things with Caroline...

She is actually working on a fourth new tooth which will make a total of six. These four teeth have been a bit rough on her, but I think we are almost at the end of the worst.

She can drink out of sippy cup. I'd reverted to a bottle with handles for a few months to get her to drink a bit of watered down juice in this heat. I decided to try a cup again this week and she amazed me by holding the handles. She used to let go as soon as I put my hand up to help her tip up the cup. Well, this time, she kept holding on and within a day, figured out how to tip her head back and the cup up to get the juice and water. Yay!! A step closer to weaning.

She also has a new growly voice. It started on September 19th... Talk Like a Pirate Day. I think that's pretty funny. It is a really low rumbly voice from the bottom of her throat. I'd worry that she was congested except that we just went to the doctor.

(Buddy also learned something new this week.)

0 comments: